Zacro AH064 Submersible Aquarium Heater of 300W with Visible Temperature and Floating Thermometer with Suction Cup, Black
Get The Best Deal
See Special Price
Zacro submersible 300-watt heater is very easy to use for aquariums ranging from 53 to 99-gallons. The visible temperature setting can be set and adjusted temperature between 65-93 Fahrenheit or 20-34 centigrade degrees
1. Maintain constant and stable temperatures for your aquatic creatures to thrive with Zacro’s 300w aquarium heater.
2. This fully submersible glass heater offers simple and easy installation with the use of the included suction cups and can handle aquariums up to 99-gallon.
3. This powerful aquarium heater also has double insulation and is made from high quality insulated glass.
4. This aquarium heater is operating a cycle as heating 5-10 mins and then stop heating for 5-10 mins.
1.Usage: Before powering, make the heater is completely submerged in the water.
2.Removal: Before removing the heater out from the water, make sure the heater is unplugged to avoid dry heating.
3.In order to maintain constant and stable temperatures of the water, the product is operating as staged heating, the aquarium heater will work for a while, and then stop heating some time, normally the interval is 5-10 minutes.
1 x Zacro submersible aquarium heater
1 x aquarium heater introduction
- Waterproof and double sealed material plastic and black protective container for scald-preventing and anti punching
- Note confirm the heater is in good condition before using it
- Visible temperature setting, temperature adjustable of between 65f - 93f
- Tank capacity: Up to 99 gallons, voltage/freq: 110-120volt/60hertz
- Provided with an thermometer to show the accurate tank temperature to avoid overheat or freeze