TRIXIE Pet Products My Kitty Darling Castle
Trixie's my kitty darling castle will provide endless opportunities for kittens and small breed cats to play, explore, scratch or just relax. Felines can sharpen their claws on the durable, sisal scratching post instead of on your furniture or carpet. If a nap or place to hide is in order, your little princess can crawl inside the condo base which is covered with plush inside and out. The top platform even has a removable ring-shaped bed that can be used separately. The bed even has a reversible cushion for added comfort machine wash gentle. We have added a 2 plush cushion inserts to make things extra cozy. Feeling spunky. Jump, climb or perch atop the platform and peek inside the plush castle tower featuring a foil inlay, or play with the dangling plush toy. We have even included a removable play cloth with foil inlay at the base of the castle for added fun. T he bold tones are sure to make a statement in any home. Suitable for kittens and small breed cats of all activity levels. One year warranty. Color purple and beige. Dimensions 28 by 15 by 36-Inch, post 4-Inch in diameter. Weight 33-pound.
- Designed for kittens and small breed cats
- Condo connects to tower via internal crawl space
- Removable ring shaped bed can be used separately
- 2 Removable cushions are machine washable
- Play blanket with rustling foil
Every cat needs a cat castle! ... and if you're gonna do something, do it right! 🙂
Many people have asked for a how-to guide on building a cat castle, so here's what we did...
1. "I need boxes, lots of boxes!" We collected different boxes while grocery shopping for a couple of months, anything we thought would be interesting or come in handy.
2. We used masking tape to connect the boxes and then cut out holes where we wanted.
3. Then we found some paper packing material and glued/stapled that to the main structure to give the castle some cool brick like texture all over.
4. Using non-toxic kiddie paints we used a sponge to paint the castle to add even more texture.
5. For the separate building we purchased some paper from a craft store with brick and wood patterns and used this to cover it and then cut up a beach mat for the roofing!
Just takes some time and patience trying to get things to line up and look good, but it's definitely worth it!
Cole the Black Cat & his new brother Marmalade are always up to something ... Together with their human 'servant' Chris they will entertain and educate you! Check out their fun videos to see them in action!
Subscribe here: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=chrispoole20
Watch more Cole the Black Cat on Animalist at: http://animalist.com/coletheblackcat
Follow Cole the Black Cat on Twitter http://twitter.com/coletheblackcat
Like Cole the Black Cat on Facebook http://facebook.com/coletheblackcat
Follow Cole the Black Cat on Tumblr: http://coletheblackcat.tumblr.com/
Add Cole the Black Cat on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/100218804159261906547
The Path of the Goblin King Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0