SubstrateSource Microsorum Pteropus “Large Java Fern Mat” Live Aquarium Plant
Get The Best Deal
See Special Price
Adding a SubstrateSource Java Fern (Microsorum pteropus) to your freshwater aquarium helps create a natural look for your tank. As it grows, this plant helps purify your water by absorbing nitrate nutrients.
Java Fern can be grown under low to high lighting, fully submersed under water. Though not required, the 3-inch by 5-inch coco fiber mat can be easily removed with sharp scissors. For optimal growth, tie the plant to wood or rocks. Happy planting!
NOTE: Never release plant species into the wild. Before discarding excess growth, allow the plants to fully dry. Photo depicts sample plant, not the actual plant you will receive. Some discoloration may occur during shipping due to the absence of light during transit.
- SubstrateSource Freshwater Live Aquarium Plant.
- Great with Bettas, Angelfish, Gouramis, Tetras, Rasboras, Platies, Corydoras, and other freshwater tropical fish.
- Easy care! Thrives in most freshwter aquariums
- Dense Mat Growth - 30+ Leaves. 5" to 8" tall leaves and 3" by 5" base (approximate measurements).
- SubstrateSource Microsorum pteropus Java Fern Plant Guide included.
Just some info. on Java fern, a great plant to work with and is excellent for guys just getting into planted tanks. I get teased sometimes for working with such an easy plant but I just love it and I want to know what your thought are on this plant.
Video Rating: 4 / 5